Friday, December 12, 2008

MAYBE I'M CHANGING....

finally, i had time....
finish shopping for PD...(well, kind of)
too bad can't buy anything yesterday....
but wat the heck....i'm so tight.....
still had fun hanging out v fam n him....
jz strolling along the shopping centre..
yam cha now n then(or shud i work out more??u think??)
dun feel like singing k dat often anymore...
am i changing??

am i getting bored of those so fast??
mayb...mayb not....

i jz had my theory exam....2 papers....
gladly to say, those definitely is A++....(hahahha.....*choke*)
jz dat i got the bad news on the same day after i sat for my 1st paper...
i failed 1 section of my Practical, which means i can't have my graduation yet...
if it's the past me, i would felt so guilty and stupid..n cry i guess...
putting pressure on myself JZ BCZ OF the expectation from others....

but the expectation of others dun really effect me dat much anymore...
wat really matters now, is i gotta take responsibility for wat i done....
i tried....i really did wanna pass.....i know, it will cost if i dun....
i know the consequences....
n so this happened...yeah, i've failed...yeah i'm wrong..
so wat??!!
i'm gonna wrk for the resit cost...
so dat's the punishment...i accept...n move on.....

it's like a delay 2 my flight...
a delay of 4 months...
in a way, or mayb not?
i guess, i'll learn something else in between b4 i sit for the exam...
in the end, i feel it'll be the same....accepting dat it might be gud...
i cud be more prepared...n research more...on other market...
when the cert is in my hand....

as someone wrote b4 "Failure is the only opportunity 2 begin more intelligently"...

No comments: