Thursday, December 18, 2008

it's HArd....2 luv....

To love or not to love?
To have or not to have?
To be mad or not to be mad?
To be love or not to be love?
To feel sorry or not to feel sorry?
To care or not to care?
To be sad or not to be?
To be happy or not to be?
To be glad or not to be?


i'm glad mine is more caring n thoughtful than my fren's
but sometimes too caring, too thoughtful....
too time consuming...

when i'm single, if u tell me u had this kind of bf...
if he's mad, he speed...
if he's mad over small things...
if he wanted u too much, till u sometimes had no time to do other things...
i wud say HELL v him...jz knock some sense into HIM!!
dat's wat i wud tell my frens...
BUT...when it comes to u....everything seems differ...
i'm someone who nid some time alone...
someone who nids freedom, but at the same time needed some1 who cares bout me..
someone who dun mind spending time v herself
someone who is forgetful....

v a guy who is thinking bout me often,
n always wanna spend time v me....
n so protective of me(but when he speeds, i think otherwise)
dunno whether to say it's a bad thing or gud thing....

when it comes to frens....hard to find time v them...
it sux when he gets mad, n when i got so 4getful...
n sometimes it sux when we dun hv enuf ''mo qi'
it sux dat i'm so dumb....
i hate him for sometimes when talking...cant hear wat he's talking...
when ask to repeat...he shows a impatient look...

it sometimes sux 2 be in luv....it's edi almost 5 mths...
i hope his attitude wud change...
fed up v keeping up v dat attitude everytime...

i know it's my fault i din on my hp, n u cant call me...
but how can u speed when u're mad....u make me mad!!

i'm lucky, cz he's mad....i got time 2 on9...gagaggaga...
so tired.......

No comments: