Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sTILL feLT likE bloGGING

i said i wanna take a nap....
but here i am....
already 7.30pm...
sticking to this pc....wanting to blog more....
i feel i have so many things to say....
but i feel i'm so gud at letting everything bottle up inside...
duno how to get it out right!!

Happy..........
1) got to chat with Christine at LAST!!.....Luv ur hairstyle gal!!
2) i pass my thought-i-would-fail test!!!
3) i know how to do my yesterday test (all of it....by surprise)
4) whenever i'm with him


i MISS......
1) my dear
2) my time with my gals
3) my time to sing k
4) my time to BLOG
5) my time to search for MUSIC
6) my time to see One Tree Hill, or any japanese drama or MTV awards


I nid........
1) a bigger space MP3,ipod or SONY
2) a ROOM
3) a LAPTOP
4) a NEW spec
5) to buy new contact lens
6) to collect the FRIENDS season
7) to SLEEP
8) to ExerCISE
9) my STARBUCKS
10) TO SAVE MORE!!.........................................to spend LATER!! X.X

No comments: