Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I’m Back!!!

back from Hell and Heaven….

Fortunate aint I??

manage to go 2 places…at ONCE

All i can say, life is so interesting….i luv it when it’s so happening….i luv it when i can blog!! i wish i hv my own laptop….Soooo i cud damn well BLOG every second i WANT….WHENever i want it, and WHEREver i want it!!!!

guess wat i’m doing nw…..(other than blogging…plz lar…T.T)

listening to music, o cz…..this time Avril…..who else to speak my feelings better….

i realize……so many thangs r not perfect at all…so why make them perfect….it’s like Natasha B’s ‘Freckles’…..

Cuz a face without freckles is like a sky without stars
Why waste a second
not loving who you are
Those little imperfections make you
beautiful,
lovable, valuable,
They show your personality inside your heart
Reflecting who you are


embrace their weakness, n turn into sumthin much more better….it’s true n i admit, i live in innocence once upon a time….having to wake up, n realize everything is not as easy n as simple….4 me, it’s not easy to realize….always asking myself….’wat about the happy ending?’ ……’why it had to be like this?’…….’how cud this be?’……….so GUYS n GALS!! if u still had this kind of IGnoRANCE……please DO ME A FAVOR!! THROW IT OUT!!…..it’s not getting u anywhere!! trust me…..

this world can be dark and evil….anyone can do that lil evilness, n bring dat lil darkness to ya…yeah, ANYONE……

BUT THEN i CHOse….to believe every lil innocence, dat lil good and dat lil possiblity in everyone, dat still can make this world sumthing much more better n different…why lose the faith, rite?

i want my life to be as meaningful, as lifely, as happening, as valuable as it can be….i don’t wanna waste my life away!!…cz i know i’m not an idiot!! n i know i’m not perfect….so PEOPLE fill me UP!! =p

No comments: