Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 days Back in KL

a pic taken in Opera (in Sunway), Luv the blue-ish blackground!!


i'm so duper glad i'm back in KL for 2 days!! it's worst than working! cz i feel more tired But Super Happy.... back v my cute kitty(which my bf hate btw), n my whole fam!

back in my house( wat i c is more tin cans at the back my house *damn, din take pic pula!* , almost like rubbish dump!but cleaner...) .....As my mom n dad r bz playing contest again after winning the Grand Prize of 100 plus(which is Really AWESOME!)

d 1st day i duno why, but i slept half of the day(mayb infected by MY)!! later that nite we dine at a nice cosy Korean Restaurant( i 4got it's name but it is located in Ampang, beside the korean supermart, d 2nd shop) ........Celebrating my mom's bday n Mother's Day..they never tried Korean BBQ b4!! luckily my dad *surprisingly* liked it!! shud come here more often!

next i n MY off to Sunway to club(4 me n Yee Yee only dat is..)....MY, Simon n YX bz drinking...better 4 me...can dance without paiseh ^ ^ while they r enjoying their drinks in Opera...we went to Euphoria MOS to look look c c(as i nvr go there)...the music is loud n nice, full of ppl!! n it's Ladies Night....Hurray! free Drinks! there we were till 3am!...

next day , went to S-class(some pub in Bandar menjalara), bcoz of S.hoong( MY best Fren). but i'm so bored...jz some gals from some small places singing some old song n moving around on stage(i dun even consider that as dancing!) Why we R ther?? very Good Question! guy's weakness!! gals! n Pretty f***ing gorgeous gals....ya, it feeds their crave....if there is cute f***ing mascular guys, then i hv no complain!

that's it for my trip back home....^ ^

No comments: