Sunday, April 18, 2010

Funny When Memory does means a lot!!

i'm here......feeling that i wud fall fast to Zzzzzzzzzzzz if i jz lay in my bed.....

but i'm just too anxious looking back into my old photos.....n Yeah, of cz that's after i saw what Pheebs did for us...(okay, i did promise myself i will however find back the photos we took ages ago!!)(if only, my bro would get off the f***ing PC!!!)

Still...there's HOPE!! ^ ^

I had a slept-over in ying's house...it was a blast!!!...i always love that feeling that we share about watever is happening in our life...n of cz the gals realize they were getting a lot of useful quote coming out of my mouth!! LOL! now that u notice!

had the long-planning-to-have-food=dimsum in JLN IPOH as our breakfast(my brunch)....n camwhoring at that place(with not much of paying any attention if others are staring at us=crazy ladies) ....another memory to be added to our photo album..

suggested next food wud b BAK KUT TEH next to Dynasty Hotel, as Pheebs saying No's, Ying and I saying Yes's....

later , Pheebs showed us the slideshow she did for 4 of us...and i notice we been together so close for 6 yrs!! since we're working in JJ after our SPM!! Now,i'm in my optical line; Pheebs & Ying goin 2 graduate; Yan going 2 study her Master...i know this is what happen when you're in my age zone...

NOw, with my decision to be in Perak...Everything seems so far to me! another new environment to get use to...and for the gals, they are moving 2 another stage of their life...being an working adult! wat 2 say? But wishing all the LUCK to u gals!!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

all the best to u sweetheart!
Can't wait for u to hme here in KL!
Muack Muack!