Sunday, August 17, 2008

Went to ParaMount...

went to Paramount after a 'long day' wrk...(hehe...nid to emphasise on it...gagaggaa)




tired....n whose stupid 'v' sign is that??



mayb talking to M too much, cz having sore throat ler...M sitting at my side ystrdy...even A started to get annoyed...wondering if we're doing our wrk...well, i can honestly say...i did my part!! only M is nt doing....haiz...M focus lar...

then i slept the whole way to Paramount...i guess i sleep a lot...n of cz i'm not feeling well ma...(i'm not a PIG!!)








actually i teman my mom to her frens place to c the full moon baby...which i can say, she's really chubby...(bt i think can't compare with me last time, i still WIN!! heheheh)


sleeping.........Zzzzzzzzzzz

~~eventhough so noisy~~~

the food ther..and the space in the house..wat can i say....now i knw why my dad insist in not going.....

seeing lots of kids ther...make me feel dizzy...dun get me wrong...i Luv kids...jz dat depend on situation.... ><



haha....this pix...seems like my mom pose for me...shh....she doesn't knw i took her pix...kekekke

No comments: