Tuesday, July 29, 2008

starting early....til year ends..

gotta start my days early now!! start skool ler...changed class schedule

not used to it...always when come to afternoon...wanna sleep...Zzzzzzzz

lagipun the LRt today rosak....it's already so annoying, on the 1st day i saw i had to take the lrt with pack lots of people!! which make me late ysterday!! 2day, i wake up earlier at 6.40am..walk 2 lrt at 7.20am...wait there 15 minits also no train is gona stop..as later announced rosak!! nightmare!! in the end called my mom up to fetch me ther!! even 4 my bro, later on fetch him to PJ campus..Jz becoz LRT is disfunctional(which is common) !!....

today not going to chelsea game for the ticketing job...last minit cancel!! NO, i'm not gonna cry...i'm not a FootBall fan wat....I'm jumping up n down with joy!! cz this means MORE sleep for me!! yeah!! ^ ^....oi Oi lo!!

No comments: