Saturday, May 31, 2008

i'm back....it's too easy but veli HUNGRY!!

y....... it's juz 4 days......


but it's so cool....i don't nid to do much...


but after dat, i'm so damn hungry!! and S keep talking bout food in the car.....urgh....T.T


wonder wat i did v the food i bought(which supposed to be for my gals)? ....i cooked it!! yahahahaha....*crazy T.T*


as my dad wouldn't wanna EAT it...my bro finish it all(cz i cooked black pepper chicken chop=my bro fav!; and my dad's horror ) ><


guess wat i encounter when i'm cooking?!!.....
gals most hated creature!! COackroach!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeKkkkssssssss!!
floating in the (used) cooking oil container! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE.........
i wonder how it got in ther with d cover on it...*creature now-a-days are Ri-A-ly clever*.....@<@

No comments: